Welcome to BOOBEE STUDIO! – HBCU Black History Pride SVG PNG Files
HBCU Black History Pride SVG PNG Files is suitable for cutting your own vinyl, iron on transfer or infusible ink to make your own stickers, t-shirt logos, graphics for cards, invitations, website/blog artwork or signage. Scrapbooking, silhouette cutting, mugs design, printing decals, overlays, decorating, home decor, wall art.
NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED
File type : Digital file Instant Download
You will receive the following files: SVG * PNG * DXF * EPS
- Svg (for Cricut)
- Dfx (for Silhouette)
- Eps (Vector)
- Png (Transparent Background)
- Jpg (300 Dpi)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD HBCU Black History Pride SVG PNG Files
Your files will be available within minutes after purchase and payment is confirmed. You will see a View Your Files link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
1. Purchasing this listing you get a ZIP file. Right click the ZIP folder and choose Extract All. This can be done with WinRar, free 7-Zip software.
OR unzip files online with http://www.ezyzip.com/. Cannot open ZIP. Inbox me your email address.
2. Use the proper file format with your cutting machine.
3. Ungroup the file in Cricut software/Silhouette software/other to separate colors.
As the purchaser you can use these designs for the following:
1. To make finished items for personal use.
2. To make commercial use items, so long as you do not sell the image itself. So, it must be incorporated in to a finished product such as a shirt, sign, printed materials, etc.
- If you’ll need some little modification with this file (another color, specific ungrouped or grouped layers, sliced or welded files or other), please contact me.
- You can use this file for PERSONAL and COMMERCIAL USE for small business (printed on physical product (end product) you may sell up to 100 physical
- You may NOT resell or share these files in any digital forms
- NO REFUNDS: Image files are non-returnable therefore non-refundable.
Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/boobeedesign